Wolf is a character that appears in Need for Speed: Carbon.
Need for Speed: Carbon
The player is approached by Wolf in two short cutscenes after completing a race event within Fortuna and after taking over two territories within that area. If the player gains all territories of Fortuna, Wolf may be challenged by the player in a series of Boss Race events.
Wolf reappears as a crew member "motivated" to take down the player after Darius reorganises his crew. He can be encountered in the Paradise Hotel circuit and Deadfall Junction canyon duel events.
Wolf drives an Aston Martin DB9 during the first portion of the career, which can be obtained through his Boss Bonus Cards. After joining Stacked Deck, he will drive a Lamborghini Murciélago which cannot be obtained by the player.
- "So... how long did it take you to spend all the money you took from me?"
- "I think you were mistaken. This area is for serious drivers, not for thieves and cowards."
- "You made me wait. I'm just surprised you were stupid enough to show up at all."
- "I let you win."
- Wolf was born in Germany and kicked out of several elite universities in Europe.
- After Party by Dynamite MC plays during Wolf's introduction video.
- ↑ Prima Official Game Guide - Need for Speed: Carbon, p.59
|Need for Speed: Carbon - Characters and Crews|
|Crews||Player · Neville · Sal · Nikki|
|21st Street Crew (Angie · Samson) · Bushido (Kenji · Yumi) · TFK (Wolf · Colin) · Stacked Deck (Darius)|
|Black Hearts · Inferno · Kings · Los Colibries · Rotor 4 · Scorpios|